Sloane Stecker offers the most advanced physical therapy techniques and technology from around the world to improve your health and strength.
Our team of skilled physical therapists specialize in a number of categories: orthopedic treatments, neurological disorders, post-surgical, sports injuries, pelvic floor, chronic pain and many more.
Orthopedic and Sports Therapy
Injuries do happen and surgery is necessary, but our mission is to help you get back to your sport of choice. We work with many professional athletes, runners, cyclists and weekend warriors and will customize a strength training plan for your specific condition.
We measure strength and movement on your first visit with a complete evaluation to help you progress back to peak performance! You will be on track to heal and be better than ever with consistent, accurate feedback on how your body is responding to treatment and exercise.
Our Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist treats a variety of conditions in pregnant and postpartum women and pelvic floor conditions in both men and women.
These conditions include:
- Peripheral joint pain/dysfunction
- Spine and sacroiliac pain/dysfunction
- Pubic symphysis pain
- Bowel and bladder dysfunction: incontinence, urgency, frequency, incomplete voiding
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Chronic constipation
- Pelvic pain – pain in urethra, vagina, testes, penis, rectum, low abdomen, low back, groin
- Sexual dysfunction including: dyspareunia and erectile dysfunction
Other physical therapy treatments include:
Gait & Balance Disorders