Ready to take matters into your own hands and ditch those love handles after months of logging miles on the treadmill, to no avail? Your questions to body contouring, answered here!
- What is body contouring?
- Body contouring is a non-invasive procedure to help you in your goals to reach your ideal figure. Body contouring is not a weight loss procedure, but a process to help you tone and tighten targeted, tough to change areas. Unlike diet and exercise, body contouring provides you with the option to focus on specific areas of concern in your figure, like those pesky love handles!
- Is it painful?
- Unlike other procedures, SculpSure is only mildly uncomfortable and only leaves the patient feeling like they went through a tough ab class, just a little bit sore and tight. The treatment itself has built in mechanisms to help the patient feel the utmost comfort and relaxation while going through the 25 minute procedure.
- What is recovery time like?
- You'll be able to get back to your daily routine immediately following the procedure. There is absolutely no down time with SculpSure. But if you want to take the afternoon off and get a pedicure while you're at it, we wouldn't blame you!
- How does body contouring compare to liposuction?
- Body contouring is less invasive than traditional liposuction and does not have the same recovery time. Some patients seeking substantial "weight loss" assistance might prefer liposuction, but overall SculpSure offers a great alternative with fewer side effects, great results, and virtually no recovery!
- How long does it take to see results?
- SculpSure damage adipose tissue which will then leave the body through the lymphatic system. You'll see results in about 6 weeks with full affects in up to 12. Just like with diet and exercise, slow and steady results are the best bet for a lasting change! Enjoy the compliments as they come rolling in over the weeks following your treatment!
If you're still unsure about whether or not body contouring is for you, just give us a call or shoot us an email! We're happy to offer consultations at any time!